Welcome To Mike Huckabee’s America

by @ 8:10 am on February 19, 2008. Filed under 2008 Election, Dumbasses, Mike Huckabee, Politics

Bigoted, ill-informed, and blissfully ignorant that they are.

H/T: Donklephant

11 Responses to “Welcome To Mike Huckabee’s America”

1. Cato says:

War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

Man that is one scary clip. Is this the voting bloc Karl Rove gave all the power to?

2. anon says:

This is scary, but after seeing the indie film “Jesus Camp” I’m not surprised.

3. Jamil says:

I’ve never even heard of this type of ignorance in my native Pakistan… and in Pakistan the rate of literacy is about 30% of the whole population…wow.

and on top of that pakistan has elected moderate opposition parties now in the elections of 2008…. is America going backwards?

4. HuckFann says:

Why Lynchburg? I am deeply troubled that these Christians are being portrayed as a litmus for all of Evangelicals.

I sort of hope Obama wins, so we can hurry up and get the Socialism leg of the cycle of government overwith and on to truer democracy. I’m sure ready to (ab)use public healthcare.

And, I’ve got to defend Barack, the Koran and Flag issues?? That’s out of left field.

5. Water Tiger says:

Is this a joke? There’s no way real people talk like that. Bobble = Bible
    Korean = K’hran

Seriously is this a joke or what?

6. Practicinig Atheist says:

All this because someone found a few scrolls in a ditch some time ago. But to be fair – if it weren’t religion that is used to keep people dumb and ignorant they’d come up with something else.
    I hope people will one day be able to free themselves of the shackles of religion and gain the ability to think for themselves.

7. You’ve obviously never been to the Deep South.

8. Jeena B says:

ewwwww this is SOOO disgusting.

“we need GAWD in our governments”

9. I’m Mad Popular (On The Internets)….

Blog blog, bloggity blog:
    1. From the Seminal (who I recently added all up on my own slog of the blog-o-blech), George Bush’s Top Ten Choices for the Next President of Cuba:
    #10) Jacques Chirac — “he’s got experience running a commi…

10. QUERA says:

VERY GOOD, BUSH, VERY GOOD:
    TOMORROW DO YOU…

YA QUE LE CONCEDISTE LE RECONOCEMENTE OF INDEPENDICE DE SU INDEMPENDECIA A KOSOVO IN EUROPEAN, WILL BE YOU CONTRY : INDEPENDENCE OF TEXAS.TONTO LABA, GRANDULLON, DEJA…HIJO DE LA GRAN CHINGAAA….