Here We Go Again: More School Kids Singing For Obama’s Agenda

by @ 8:23 am on October 8, 2009. Filed under Barack Obama, Obamagasms, Politics

This time, they’re singin’ out for health care reform:

7 Responses to “Here We Go Again: More School Kids Singing For Obama’s Agenda”

1. Rob Miles says:

Well, how about that. A group of kids singing (badly) a song written by an adult (or two) on a trendy topic. I bet THAT never happened before Obama was elected.

2. Rob Miles says:

Dammit. I meant “trendy political topic.”

3. Vast says:

You mean like the time Bush has a bunch of kids from New Orleans at the White House for Easter sing a song praising him and FEMA?

4. So blind worship of the President and using children to advance political agendas is okay because Bush did it ?

5. Rob Miles says:

I didn’t listen to the whole song (because it’s so goddamned bad), so I honestly don’t know: did they sing about Obama? I thought it was just about health-care reform (which more people than our President have talked about for a long time.) Did Obama have any involvement in this at all?

I didn’t know that Bush had kids singing his/FEMA’s praises. I thought Vast’s sarcasm was aimed at my post. :-)

6. Joel says:

Vast, do you have a link to that video of the Bush/FEMA praise? I’d like to see it.

7. Rock says:

Speaking of Obama’s FEMA it seems like they have disappeared from the radar screens of late. I wonder why? How have they been doing lately? How did FEMA perform in the floods in the south and Midwest and California burning disasters? Did they show up in American Samoa? Just curious.