Below The Beltway

I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom that America used to believe in.

Finally Some Good News: No More Jon & Kate Plus Eight

by @ 2:46 pm on October 15, 2009. Filed under Celebrities, In The News

jon-and-kate-plus-8-cropped

And, apparently, no Kate Plus Eight either:

Our long national nightmare is finally over.

“Jon & Kate Plus 8,” which in recent months had become just about as fun as reliving your parents’ divorce, will stop filming new episodes next month, according to the New York Post.

After Jon Gosselin, 32, forbade TLC from filming his and 34-year-old estranged wife Kate’s eight children for their show, the network will try to squeeze out a couple remaining episodes from existing footage before putting the show to rest, according to sources.

Kate, who’s previously said she relies on the show for her income, and who says the kids have been crying since the film crews left, hasn’t commented. Neither has Jon, who said he put the kibosh on the show because had an epiphany about the harm the show was causing the family – and not because he’d been axed from a future version of the show to be called “Kate Plus 8.”

Should’ve happened a lot sooner.

One Response to “Finally Some Good News: No More Jon & Kate Plus Eight”

  1. [...] it appears to be a slow news day, unless you count UFO Boy or the demise of J&K+8, so let’s look at [...]

[Below The Beltway is proudly powered by WordPress.]