I was a guest on this week’s United Liberty podcast:
On November 16th, the national debt for our nation broke the $12 trillion dollar mark. Jason, Brett and Doug had joked on Twitter about getting together to “celebrate” this accomplishment by having a few drinks. Since geography prevented us from meeting together in a physical location, we took this opportunity to officially toast to the federal government’s mortgage of our futures and those of future generations with their out of control spending.
Joining us as a guest for such a “joyous” occasion, we were joined by Mike Hassinger, a political consultant with Landmark Communitcations.
Together, they discuss:
- The CMS scoring of HR3962, as well as the latest ObamaCare news.
- Stimulus official: Can’t certify job stats
- The story of Cory Maye, and his new trial.
- Rand Paul’s shocking announcement in regard to the Guantanamo detainees and a subsequent discussion of those detainees.
- A “hit & run” discussion of worst presidents and “dealbreaker” issues.
You can download the podcast here (68 minutes/62 MB).
Or, you can get the podcast on iTunes.
I guess I did okay since Jason and Brett said I can come back.